Monday, January 19, 2009
I've been tagged by Linda Cardina, a very talented artist. I am to list 5 things that keep my mind healthy and my life balanced.
Goodness, last week I could have used any of these..but you all know I have my down time.
I wish I could say working out. I have a gorgeous gym here at home, I own a bike and well I am just lazy right now. I also love skiing and golfing..but I have not been doing that as much lately, so here is my list right now
1. Knitting and listening to music - This normally relaxes me (when I am not trying a difficult pattern that is. LOL)
2. Playing, cuddling and petting my kitties..this should be first on the list!
3. Reading the bible or doing some sort of study.
4. Buying art from my lovely blogger friends...heehee (you know who you are!) Unfortunately, I am on a budget right now and maybe that is why I am not as HAPPY as usual! lol
5. Last but not least, spending quality time with my family.
I know, sounds pretty boring. Hey, I never said I was an exciting person. My friends here, would disagree because I am funny, witty and opinionated. lol
I am supposed to tag 5 people as well. So, here are some wonderful artists and new blogger friends of mine. Each one is so very talented and probably more exciting than me...heehee
Grabby Gabby Dolls
Flor Larios Art
Annie Beez Folk Art
Look In the Nook